Sunday 15 April 2012

Babymetal

So I thought I would do a post on Babymetal, the Japanese heavy metal band fronted by 12 and 13-year-old girls. There's already a few blog posts about them, so to avoid cluttering up the internetz, I thought I'd just link to someone else.

However, what that blog doesn't have is all the videos of them I could find on Youtube! So scroll down for more.

My First Heavy Metal. So they're not throwing the horns, it's a special Fox Sign. "What is going on in Japan?" Does anyone really know?


This song, according to Google Translate, is called "I like it, I do not like it." Why it says "Line" in the title, I don't know. Feat. Special Guest...The Cutest Hip-hop You've Ever Seen!


An Interview with Babymetal

And in case you didn't read the other guy's blog, here's the first song they produced:

Doki Doki Morning

And here are the lyrics. They're not very metal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment